NSW Polo Association
Welcome to NSW Polo Association's Online Membership Registration system1. The NSW Polo Association's online membership registration system gives clubs and members the ability to view their membership status online and to update details at any time. Your memberships are activated instantaneously.
2. It is compulsory to be a member of an affiliated club if you intend to play polo in Australia as this covers you for Public Liability & basic Personal Accident Insurance on receipt of payment.
3. New members: please gain approval from the Club President or Secretary before joining. In the unlikely event that your membership is not approved by the club, you will be issued a refund minus 6% administration costs.
4. If you are renewing your membership, please ensure you are renewing with the correct club/membership type and please take the opportunity to update your personal details.
5. By making a submission for membership the applicant agrees to be bound by the Australian Polo Federation Application Terms and Conditions as agreed upon at registration.
Player Participation Deed
APC Discipline Policy
APC Polo Rules Book
APC Anti Doping Policy
APC Handicap Policy
APC Member Protection Policy
APC Risk Management Policy
Types of membership & Cost for 2013 excluding Club Fees (valid until 31st December 2013):
• Full Playing Member: $350 per player per annum plus Club Fees
• 4 Week (from date of registration) Member: $230 per player per annum plus Club Fees
• Junior Member (under 19 years at the 1st Jan 2013): $150 per player per annum plus Club Fees.
• Club Chukka Membership: Play chukkas at any club. This membership does not allow participation in tournaments & does not include a handicap review. $110 per player per annum plus Club Fees.
• Coaching Clinic/Polo School membership $30 per player for 7 days.
Click here to see Australian Players' Handicap List.